About Dr. Lasko
Dr. Kevin J Lasko, a Chiropractic Neurologist, operates Hemispheres alongside his wife Stephanie in Quarryville, PA. Together, they have four children.
Dr. Lasko graduated with honors from Life Chiropractic College in 1992, receiving his Doctor of Chiropractic. He became licensed in Pennsylvania in 1994.
Post Graduate Certificates
- Diplomate International Academy of Chiropractic (1997)
- Fellow International Academy of Chiropractic Neurology (1999)
- Certification in Childhood Neurobehavioral Disorders (2017)
- Certification in Movement Disorders (2018)
- Chiari Syringomyelia Foundation Lecturer-Case Study: Dystonia (2018)
- International Ehlers Danlos Society Project ECHO Presenter (2018 to present)
- Ehlers Danlos Society Project ECHO Presenter (2018 to present)
Additionally, Dr. Lasko was a Chiari Syringomyelia Foundation Medical Honoree in 2019.
For more information about Dr. Lasko, please read the case studies provided on the site or call his office.